In line with our mission statement, TRAV offers a number of scholarship and fund opportunities to any TRAV member who is in good standing. These scholarships and funds were created with the intent of offering financial assistance to professionals in the equine assisted services sector, clients served by the sector, and for raising public awareness. More specifically, these scholarships and funds were created to support:
- Instructor certification
- Members obtaining continuing education credits
- Members to attend local, regional, and national conferences
- Raising public awareness
Click one of the links below for more information on each scholarship or fund:
- Barbara Baird Instructor Scholarship
- Moizelle John’s Competition Scholarship
- TRAV Instructor Initiative
- Alex Ford Memorial Fund
Rider Achievement Program
This program provides guidelines and certificates to help riders achieve goals in a structured yet fun way.
Please click on the link below for forms and more information.