TRAV is pleased to offer scholarship opportunities for riders who are interested in advancing and honing their skills in the competitive arena. TRAV hopes that by offering these scholarships, more riders will have the opportunity to experience the joy, fun, and recognition that competition provides.
- Currently riding in a TRAV member program
- Application approved by center program director
- Priority is given to riders who, without a subsidy, would be unable to compete
- Fees that are subsidized include: entry fees, stall fees, and shavings
- Fees that are NOT subsidized include: personal expenses (hotel, meal costs, etc)
- Riders may request NO MORE than $75 for the TRAV show and $100 for other competitions.
- No more than $300 total will be paid out for non-TRAV show scholarships in any given year.